A traditional western style with a medium round toe shape. This elegant cowboy boot is handmade in leather-suede combination with unique gold "Apache arrow" fletching motif stitched on shaft inspired by the beauty of Native American tradition and the unique and colorful artwork present amongst their artisan arrows.
Runs true to US sizing.
- Spanish full-grain leather and suede exterior.
- Butter-soft leather-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All-leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Boot Height: 11 1/2"
- Shaft Circumference: 15"
- Heel Height (including rubber heel cap): 1 1/2"