The Kendall Short is our bootie version of The Kendall and a contemporary take on a classic western style. Boots feature a distinctive "Rodermund" stitching detail on shaft coined by famed San Angelo, Texas bootmaker Henry Rodermund. Add a little western statement to your everyday attire with these versatile boots.
Available in Black and Cognac.
- Spanish full-grain calf leather exteriors with calf-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- YKK zippers inside for easy put-on and take-off.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Standard width. Runs true to US sizing.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 6-1/2". Shaft Circumference: 12-1/2". Heel Height: 1-3/4".