The Kendall is our women's contemporary western boot. These Texan-legends are characterized by their genuine design, life-lasting construction and distinctive "Rodermund" stitching detail on the shaft coined by famed San Angelo, Texas bootmaker Henry Rodermund. These classic western boots ooze cowgirl a la mode.
Available in Black, Brown, and Red.
- Spanish full-grain calf leather exteriors with calf-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Standard width. Runs true to US sizing.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 12-1/2". Shaft Circumference: 13". Heel Height: 1-3/4".