The Kendall is our women's contemporary western boot. These Texan-legends are characterized by their genuine design, life-lasting construction and distinctive "Rodermund" stitching detail on the shaft coined by famed San Angelo, Texas bootmaker Henry Rodermund. These classic western boots are for the modern cowgirl.
Available in Black, Brown, and Red.
Runs true to US sizing.
- Spanish full-grain calf leather exteriors with calf-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 12-1/2"
- Shaft Circumference: 13"
- Heel Height: 1-3/4"