The Kendall is a contemporary western boot style. These "Texan-legends" are characterized by their genuine design, artisanal construction and distinctive "Rodermund" stitching detail on the shaft coined by famed San Angelo, Texas boot-maker Henry Rodermund. A traditional western style made for the modern cowgirl.
Available in Black, Brown, and Red.
Runs true to US sizing.
- Spanish full-grain leather exterior.
- Butter-soft leather-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 12-1/2"
- Shaft Circumference: 13"
- Heel Height: 1-3/4"