Part of the Explorer Collection, our Guadalupe boot is named for Mission Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe de los Nacogdoches - a mouthful - and a mission founded in 1716 that later became the town of modern day Nacogdoches, Texas. We started with a beautifully shaped boot, added minimal stitching and the resulting beauty appeared out of the calm.
Also available in the black Capistrano boot.
- Performance treaded sole, die cut leather with injected performance forepart.
- Double shank for support.
- Tech microfiber lining wicks away moisture on foot.
- Glove-soft all-leather vamp & shaft.
- Goodyear welted.
- Made in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust cover/travel bags.