A modern take on a classic western boot, the Franklin County features a distinctive geometric stitch detailing reminiscent of diagonal barn door paneling and the minimalist paintings by Frank Stella. The Franklin County offers the best of both worlds, whether you’re kicking up dust on the ranch or living it up downtown. And like all of our boots, the men’s Franklin County is handcrafted from Spainish pull-up leather, traditional western lasts and time-honored construction methods for the ideal fit and highest possible quality.Also available in the Frio County and Women's.
- Oil-stuffed, pull-up leather from Spain.
- Handcrafted Black Leather Boots.
- Made in Spain.
- Goodyear welted.
- Hand-pegged tapered sole.
- Cork filled footbed for comfort.
- Calf opening ~13'' circumference at 12'' high.