Hailing back to the 1950's and 1960's of American culture, our Field Boot is an homage to the men that originally wore them in combat.
The Marine Corps issue p1951 USMC Field Boots (1953-1963) were worn by legends. Our version of this boot is scrappy to behold and heaven on your feet. We use a full goodyear welt, cork filled footbed, and a comfortable, cushioned sole crafted from recycled tires (!) for support.
US Marines that served from 1953-1963 would have worn a field boot. Because our founder is a former Marine, we're starting from today and going back remaking USMC footwear to 1775 when our beloved Corps was founded at Tun Tavern. The Field Boot is the fifth in our military-inspired collection of footwear. Our first is the Current Issue, second is the Service Boot, third is the Boondocker, and fourth is the Brogan.
- Goodyear Full-Welt Construction With Recycled Tire Soles. Traditional, old-school manufacturing method prevents sole separation and allows boots to be resoled.
- Rough Out, All Leather Vamp & Shaft. Width appropriate for D or E width. 9'' height.
- Comfortable. Cushioned, Sole Constructed from Recycled Rubber Tires and Belting. Steel shank for arch and footbed support. Platform approx .4'' and heel height approx 1.5'' including shock absorbing heel cap.
- Free Protective Travel Bag. Two all-cotton drawstring dustbags included boots for travel and storage.
- Made in Spain using US lasts, Spanish leather & American design.
Great fit and finish!
Great fit. Well made. A real bargain for this level of quality. Broken in feel as soon as I put them on. Thanks.
Terrific boots, fit great, look great, and very comfortable. Sarah was very easy to work with and helped me find the perfect size.
This was a great buying experience and I got exactly what I wanted, I only wish I had more feet on which to wear these boots!