A modern take on a classic western boot, the Fayette County features a distinctive geometric stitch detailing reminiscent of diagonal barn door paneling and the minimalist paintings by Frank Stella. The Fayette County offers the best of both worlds, whether you’re kicking up dust on the ranch or hiking up your skirt for a night out. And like all of our boots, the Fayette County is handcrafted from Spainish leather, traditional western lasts and time-honored construction methods for the ideal fit and highest possible quality.
- Oil-stuffed, pull-up leather from Spain.
- Handcrafted Diamond pattern Brown Leather Boots.
- Made in Spain.
- Goodyear welted.
- Hand-pegged tapered sole.
- Cork filled footbed for comfort.
- Calf opening ~12'' circumference at 11.5'' high.
Georgeous !!! Stunning. Love them. These are better than lucheese which are georgeous too. And these are less expensive. Amazing boots!!!!!