A modern take on a classic western boot, the Falls County features a distinctive geometric stitch detailing reminiscent of diagonal barn door paneling and the minimalist paintings by Frank Stella. The Falls County offers the best of both worlds, whether you’re kicking up dust on the ranch or hiking up your skirt for a night out. And like all of our boots, the Falls County is handcrafted from oil-stuffed, pull-up leather, traditional western lasts and time-honored construction methods for the ideal fit and highest possible quality.
- Oil-stuffed, pull-up leather from Spain.
- Handcrafted Loden Green Leather Boots.
- Made in Spain.
- Goodyear welted.
- Hand-pegged tapered sole.
- Cork filled footbed for comfort.
- Calf opening ~12'' circumference at 11.5'' high.