Part of the Explorer Collection, our Capistrano boot is named for Mission San Juan Capistrano founded in 1731 and named by Spanish Catholics after an Italian warrior priest. Because the mission was far from a presidio to protect it, it was often raided by Apache's. The naming heritage alone will make you want to protect this pair of boots!
Also available in the brown Guadalupe boot.
- Performance treaded sole, die cut leather with injected performance forepart.
- Double shank for support.
- Tech microfiber lining wicks away moisture on foot.
- Glove-soft all-leather vamp & shaft.
- Goodyear welted.
- Made in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust cover/travel bags.
The Explorer Collection is named for the forts and missions established in Texas by Spanish explorers when Spain claimed Texas from 1690-1821. Ranch Road Boot's founder is from San Angelo, Texas - our boots are made in Spain with Texas fit and style. For the Explorer Collection, we've taken our understated Ranch Road style and goodyear welt plus added a comfortable, flexible sole and packaged it at a nice price. You won't find another boot offering better value and Ranch Road's legendary customer service.