Our Boondocker balances rugged & handsome in a very wearable lace-up. Crafted in rough-out leather, our all-leather vamp & shaft ride on comfortable, cushioned soles made from recycled tires! This boot strikes a strong, durable silhouette. A pair of Boondocker's in your arsenal creates a very real danger of you leaving the rest of your shoes ignored; unless your other shoes are Ranch Road Boots!
The Boondocker is the third installment in our military-inspired collection of footwear. Our first is the Current Issue and second is the Service Boot. This Goodyear full-welt leather boot is inspired by the mid 20th century boots of the Marine Corps. Marines that served from 1941-1953 might have worn the 'p1941 USMC Field Service Shoe' aka, the boondocker. Because our founder is a former Marine, we're starting from today and going back remaking USMC footwear to 1775 when our beloved Corps was founded at Tun Tavern.
- Goodyear Full-Welt Construction With Recycled Tire Soles. Traditional, old-school manufacturing method prevents sole separation and allows boots to be resoled.
- Rough Out, All Leather Vamp & Shaft. Width appropriate for D or E width. 6'' height.
- Comfortable. Cushioned, Sole Constructed from Recycled Rubber Tires and Belting. Steel shank for arch and footbed support. Platform approx .4'' and heel height approx 1.5'' including shock absorbing heel cap.
- Free Protective Travel Bag. Two all-cotton drawstring dustbags included boots for travel and storage.
- Made In Spain utilizing US lasts, Spanish and Italian Leathers, and American design.