The Current Issue takes a cue after the classic USMC boots in both style and performance. These desert boots are a sandy perfection in water-resistant suede and military-grade canvas with Vibram soles built to last. We love these with raw hem or "boyfriend" style jeans. Warning: street-cred is guaranteed.
Note: Due to the original nature of red & gold ribbon used on this style, ribbon width may vary 1/4" inch, which makes each pair unique.
- Charles F. Stead water-resistant calf suede and military-grade fabric exterior.
- Leather-trimmed, full Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Solid brass hardware including interior vents.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- XLT extra-light Vibram rubber outsole.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Standard width. Runs true to US sizing
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 7 1/2". Shaft Circumference: 12". Heel Height: 1"