The first in our military-inspired collection of footwear. This Goodyear full-welt desert boot is inspired by the current issue boots of the Marine Corps...our founder is a former Marine...we're starting from today and going back to 1775 when our beloved Corps was founded at Tun Tavern. Daydream about hot, sandy placeswhile wearingthis dressed up canvas and suede creation featuring military weight fabric and hardwear. The sawtooth lightweight Vibram sole and natural leather weltpop against water resistant calf suede; these boots are 100% attitude!
- Charles F. Stead water resistant calf suede and military grade fabric exterior
- Leather trimmed, full Goodyear Welt, resoleable
- Solid brass hardware including interior vents
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear
- XLT extra light Vibram rubber outsole
- Handmade in Spain
- Standard width, runs true to US sizing
- Includes 2 cotton, drawstring dust bags for storage and travel
- Shaft height 7 1/2", circumference 12", heel height 1"