The Firebird is a tall shaft boot inlayed with the majestic Phoenix (or firebird) as inspired by generations of folklore. Handmade in Spain with buttery calf leather, this traditional western boot features toe bug stitching detail over vamp. The boots you will treasure for years to come.
If between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Hand waxed Spanish full-grain calf leather exteriors with calf-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: ~14"
- Shaft Circumference: 14.5"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"