By far our most classic western style, these boots are loud and damn proud. Based on the iconic Rodermund stitch detail coined by San Angelo bookmaker Henry Rodermund in the 1930’s, these boots aren’t just a Texan legacy—they’re a statement. A contemporary take on time-honored construction methods, these boots are handcrafted from Spanish leather, traditional western lasts and a hell-bent determination to stand tall.
- 1930's Rodermund stitch by Henry Rodermund, San Angelo's 1st bootmaker.
- Oil-stuffed, pull-up leather from Spain.
- Handcrafted Red Leather Boots.
- Made in Spain.
- Goodyear welted.
- Hand-pegged tapered sole.
- Cork filled footbed for comfort.
- Calf opening approx 14'' circumference at 12'' high on leg.