The Rosette is a western show-stopper handmade with black Spanish calfskin. The yellow rose of Texas design on shaft is one of a kind and pays homage to our home roots in combination with our rosette logo. Looking to ooze cool-cowgirl boldness? Look no further.
- Spanish full-grain calf leather exteriors with calf-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Standard width. Runs true to US sizing.
- Includes 2 cotton, drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: 10-3/4". Shaft Circumference 13". Heel height: 1-1/2"